Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stock Inventory


Embedded image permalink


Every couple months or so, I like to take all my cigars out of the humidor and take inventory on what I have.  I set up some paper towels and align all the cigars by brand and place them together. I inspect each and every cigar and make sure that they are well taken care of and are resting in good health. I find that this is important to make sure your cigars last and age properly without beetle infestations and it insures there is no mold out break.  I keep my Humidor at 68-71 in Temperature and any where from 64-68 percent humidity.  At this temperature and humidity its a good bet that you will not have any mold or beetles but its always good to make sure.  Above is a picture of my current collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment