Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Binks top 5 cigars of 2013

Bink'sCigar's
of

2013


My top 5 list of 2013 may be a little odd being that I've only been posting for about, oh... a day or so.  But I have been keeping a list of the cigars I have smoked this year, I have taken pictures and kept notes of my Experiences.  This List will consist of My top 5 Cigars that I have smoked in 2013.  Some of them new to 2013 and some of them from years past.  A review of Everyone of these cigars will be coming in the future.


#5 ALEC BRADLEY NICA PURO TORO..Score:93


#4 DREW ESTATE UNDERCROWN TORO...Score:93

#3 THE CROWNED HEADS FOUR KICKS ROBUSTO..Score:94

# 2  L'ATELIER LAT52...Score:94


#1 HEADLEY GRANGE ESTUPENDOS BY THE CROWNED   HEADS...Score: 95


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE TOP 5 AND TO THE MAKERS OF MY #1 CIGAR: THE CROWNED HEADS FOR MAKING SOME AMAZING SMOKES!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment